We seek partnership and collaborations with African Governments, NGOs, Researchers, Academic Institutions, The African Union, donors and private sectors, especially finance against human trafficking.The African Survivor Coalition can partner with anti-human trafficking entities in several ways to combat human trafficking and support its victims. Some possible ways include:
- Collaboration on Programs and Initiatives: We work with anti-human-trafficking entities to develop and implement programs and initiatives aimed at preventing human trafficking, supporting victims, and prosecuting traffickers.
- Technical Support: We provide technical support to anti-human-trafficking entities, including expertise on issues such as survivor support, advocacy, and capacity building.
- Advocacy and Awareness Raising: We partner with anti-human-trafficking entities to advocate for policies that protect the rights of victims and raise awareness of the issue of human trafficking and the need for action.
- Data Collection and Research: We collaborate with anti-human-trafficking entities on data collection and research projects related to human trafficking in Africa.
- Joint Fundraising and Resource Mobilization: We work with anti-human-trafficking entities to jointly fundraise and mobilize resources for programs and initiatives to combat human trafficking.